We are seeking energetic, personable, and media-savvy Sales reps to join our onsite full-time sales team at INDI EV’s Beverly Hills showroom. We are looking for those who will act to create a new way of selling cars, as the INDI One is no ordinary vehicle. You will be both a spokesperson and an influencer for INDI EV and our brand which highlights individuality and connectivity. Below are the basic expectations and requirements for our sales reps:
- Maintains monthly minimum sales goals
- Interacts with customers with utmost enthusiasm and engagement in order to build relationships and affinity with INDI brand
- Researches customers’ individual needs and concerns
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
- Makes recommendations for the customer
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
- Promote INDI via video and social media content
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional certifications and other professional development experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills and personable demeanor
- Persuasion, negotiation,
- Excellent selling, negotiation, customer service and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Media relationships or social media savviness is a major plus
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com.
Working at Indi EV
We provide our people with full medical, dental, and vision benefits. Work/life balance is also key, so we offer solid paid vacation time. All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
INDI EV, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.