Minimum Experience: 3 years
We’re looking for a highly motivated UX designer with 3+ years of experience crafting impeccable wireframes and high fidelity prototypes for web and/or mobile apps. Must have experience in translating engineering requirements into high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes. You’ll also support crafting user flows and other spec documentations to ensure that we have the clearest product definition. You’ll be working directly with vehicle infotainment software engineers, and drawing from previous iterations of UI/UX work, including the most up-to-date digital design system. You ultimately will have the opportunity to shape how features will evolve and work in the vehicle, based on your user-focused assessments.
- An online/digital portfolio displaying your best previous design work
- Ability to create user flows, UX spec requirements, and other documentation
- Ability to translate unique brand values into “on-brand” user experiences
- High level of organization when creating large amounts of design assets
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Keynote/PowerPoint, and Pages/Word
- Passionate about designing for user-focused experiences
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Experience in automotive / with EVs is a definite plus, but not required
- Vehicle infotainment design experience is a definite plus
WORKING AT INDI EV
All jobs are located onsite at our HQ in Los Angeles.
To apply for this job, send your resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
INDI EV, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.